Find out now and save yout time and money!
Oranum are the worst psychic readers that you can find anywhere. If you want to save your money time and senses then you will do well to stay away from Oranum. This is one of the foulest companies that you can find anywhere.
Having used Oranum for a good number of years one person said that she would never go back again. This is because although a few people at Oranum seemed sincere, there were far too many people there that were too greedy and very inaccurate in their readings. In fact, the numbers of accurate readers could be counted on one hand.
If you come across one of their ads in which they promise a reading for a very low rate you may want to join them but then you will get a shock when you find that the connection drops and it may also be deliberately cut off. If you return a few moments later, you are going to be shocked to know that those rates have doubled and if you are especially unlucky then the rates can even triple. The worst thing is that they will not let on that the rates have increased during the call. This shows that they are picking your pockets and that they are no better than petty thieves. The only difference is that you expect a pickpocket or thief to steal from you but you do not expect to find Oranum reviews showing you that they are really picking your pockets without letting you know that they are doing so.
The worst thing is that if you make a complaint to them about this, they will not respond to you or they will tell you that your complaint has been passed on. You can complain all that you want but they are not going to set things right for you. You can read Oranum reviews to find out that the site also has a number of abusive features.
Unfortunately, when you read Oranum reviews you are going to find that there is a lot more to come and none of it is flattering to Oranum. Like, for example, if you plan to get an email reading then you are going to be asked to provide a ton of information, which is far more than a genuine reader needs to use their special gifts. If you and the object of your reading have a real age difference then you will probably not even get a reading at all. What you will get instead is a number of salvos that will make you feel negative. These salvos are also very judgmental in nature and they seem to have come straight out of the reader’s mind and not from any special gift that they might possess.
Too arrogant and presumptive
When reading Oranum reviews, don’t be surprised if you find complaints about readers who if she does not like your questions will bombard you with a number of arrogant presumptions. Her assertions will be no better than a hit or miss kind of assertion that is not going to do you any good at all. The worst part is that the reader is never held accountable for her inaccuracies. Her insults will be delivered with ease and this will make you wonder whether the stuff she says has been rehearsed before in front of a mirror.
Wasting your time
Another common refrain in most Oranum reviews is that the readers seem to be hell bent on wasting your time. They take a long time to respond to your questions and maybe they take too long to answer because they are trying to find out how to delude you into believing her inaccurate readings. The readers seem to love to spend as much time as they can before answering in order to ensure that you end paying through your ears for your reading. They seem to love chatting with clients who have to pay three to five dollars per minute, and even more. The best that they will do is bless you and offer prayers and try to heal you or make you believe in a mantra or try some other form of deception on you.
There are also some Oranum reviews that point out that the reader may even try to suggest that you pay her 300-dollar per minute for her readings. This fee the reader claimed was a special fee that was being offered out of sheer generosity. Can you believe that they were actually asking you to pay so much money per minute just to pray for you and to enlighten as well as unshackle their own psychic powers? For all you know, the reader may be guiding you and some other poor sucker at the same time to make a big killing.
Fooling the public
The question that arises after reading Oranum reviews is whether the readers do in fact possess some superior power that normal people do not possess. Do they really think that it is so easy to feel the public at large? Yes, you could be fooling a few people but after reading Oranum reviews you will not be able to do so for much longer.
Conclusion: Avoid them at all costs
One can safely conclude after reading the many Oranum reviews out there that you should really avoid Oranum at all costs. And, if for some reason, you do plan to use them then make sure that you agree to a reasonable rate per minute so that you do not end up paying through your teeth for the inaccurate readings that they are known to provide. If you really want accurate readings from genuine readers then be sure to check out PsychicOz.com.
It is a shocking fact to discover that in the psychic industry of today, out of every four people who call themselves psychic or medium readers, maybe only about one out of that are actually genuine psychics with real abilities. This will give you a clearer idea of how many fake psychics are actually out there preying on desperate people, people in real need of help.
As a genuine psychic myself, I find it a disgusting thought that there are people out their pretending to be something there not, but why do they pretend and what do they get out of it? Well, the plain facts are that greed is one of the major reasons for their pretence. To these fraud artists, the needs of others mean little, they care little about the psychological or emotional damage that their scam maybe causing, to those who need reassurance that there is light at the end of the tunnel for them.
The above information even for me would be enough to make me want to stay clear of psychic readings and psychics readers, in general. There is hope though for those who would like to find a genuine reader and an honest reading. So, let us see if we can separate the Frauds to the Genuine Psychic Readers.
1) Many fake psychics on-line ask for your date of birth or your star sign. This is so that they can check their local newspaper for that days astrology reading, then they just type it up differently and make it sound like their actually picking up information from you.
2) Fake psychic online will ask for the country or city you live in and sometimes your age, this is because where you live can say a lot about the kind of life, education and your social status - work class, middle class, upper class etc.
You see, say you found out someone said they lived in Egypt, an ordinary person could guess the way this person live and the life they are leading. A person age and sex can tell fake psychics things about the general lifestyle interests and sometimes even the status of relationships. By using simple techniques often used in the study of Sociology.
3) A fake psychic will make all kinds of promises that they can bring back your lover with spells and candles which, of course, will all add up to extra and expensive charges. Ịf a psychic says you have a curse on you, your family or friend, this is a definite warning sign that you have found a fake psychic. Because curses, hexes etc, do not exist, and fear can be a powerful tool when it involves your nearest and dearest.
4) Many of the tips I have already given you have been used by fraud psychics, both on and off-line. Another sign that you are dealing with a fraudulent psychic is if they tell you they are famous or internationally world known, or have read for Hollywood stars. If you have never heard of them and all they have is an on-line site, then it is more realistic that they are frauds, if they were so world famous then you, your family or friends would have heard something about them.
5) Fraud psychics don't like to be tested, so they will never be interested in you asking a few questions that only you have the answers too. If they will not let you ask a few questions first or refuse to do a general reading, then it is more than likely they're con artists. A real genuine psychic can tell you about your past, present and future with some in-depth knowledge that not everyone would know. If all a psychic is willing to do is give you airy-fairy future readings with no personal or relevant information, then you got a fake psychic on your hands.
6) For face-to-face readings offline, it is better for you to go wearing some casual clothes, wear no rings, jewelry or designer wear. Everything from the way you sit, talk, clothes and jewelry you wear can tell a fake psychic a lot about you. If you speak very proper using a lot of big words, then it probably means your well educated, designer clothes can tell the reader you not short on cash. Jewelry, rings in particular, can tell about relationships, jewelry in general can tell the reader your social class, job status whether you are in a well-paid job etc. Do not give anything away if you want a real genuine and honest reading. If you drive but can walk to your reading then do so. Because regardless of what you wear or do not wear, a real psychic will be able to pick up on your life regardless of the above.
6) Do not let a fake psychic reel you in and manipulate you into giving them more information than you should or need to. A real genuine psychic will never ask you questions, a genuine psychic will only ever give you answers to your questions. Fake psychics can manipulate people into answering their questions and elaborating on their own answers, and then the fake reader will give you back your own answer but change it around to make it sound like they are picking something up psychically from you.
7) A fake psychic will be more interested in telling you what they think you want to hear, rather than being completely blunt and telling you your situation or problem like it is. For example, say you go to a psychic wanting to know if the guy/girl you are with is the one for you. A fake psychic, through a series of manipulative questioning, will have you tell them what you hope the answer will be without you realizing it. Then answer your question exactly how you want it to be. For the fake psychic, it is not about caring for others, or trying to help others, but more about getting you hooked for more readings. All the fake psychic cares about is money and themselves.
8) A fake psychic will try to reel you in and make a lot of cash out of you by pretending that they are your friend and that they care. Fake psychics are experts in manipulation. A genuine psychic will be blunt, honest and will not try to be your friend, but will honestly provide you with a professional service like any other advisor or consultant.
9) Fake feedback is a big problem in finding a genuine psychic among the fakes. If you go to an online psychic site, where the psychics are reviewed and find hundreds of glowing reviews and no average or bad reviews that there is a good chance that this psychic is a fake. All psychics have good and bad days and no psychic is 100% accurate, so if the reviews do not reflect that, and the psychics profile is filled with 100% worth of completely glowing reviews, then you will know that this fake psychic has been doctoring his/her reviews. Some psychic sites allow the psychics to use only certain reviews, so fake psychics can manipulate desperate individuals into giving them 5 stars reviews.
Then there is the age old tactic of the fake psychic to write their own reviews, or have their family and friends come and rate them and write reviews to make them look genuine.
10) Genuine psychics give you the good news and the bad news; they do not leave out the bits they think might lose them precious reviews or rating points. A genuine psychic will give you an honest reading that does not sound like something straight out of a fairy tale. A genuine psychic will not mind you testing them by asking them a few questions of your own choice.
11) A genuine psychic will give you some personal information about you that is not common knowledge to prove they are truly connected with you.
12) Genuine psychics do not give you false hope; they do not charge high prices or promise you anything more than an honest reading. A genuine reader will never try to manipulate you into returning to them for other readings, a genuine psychic will not ask for any information other than your first name, real psychics don't ask questions, they give answers.
13) Genuine psychics never talk of evil spirits or energy attached or around a person - a real psychic is not out to scare you or make you afraid.
14) A genuine and professional psychic does not divulge information like deaths, accidents or anything like this during a reading - this is unprofessional behavior for any psychic and is another fear and manipulation tactic of the fake psychic.
15) Genuine psychics do not need your date of birth, star sign or the country you live in, because a psychic reading is very different to an astrology reading, if the information given sound like its astrology from a newspaper or magazine then you have found a fake psychic. A genuine psychic will only ever recommend a reading every 6-12 months.
It is a sad state of affairs that there are so many frauds out there who are only interested in conning others. I hope with this article that I have given anyone interested in psychic readings some useful tips to finding genuine psychics and mediums in today's world.